Sean Mize is another favorite Internet Marketer. I frequently grab a copy of his “latest and greatest” 7 Steps info because I want to be ‘inspired again’ and then apply it. I listen to pod-casts, read his .pdf’s, I buy his books on Amazon.com, and I’m always and forever grabbing one of his $7 quick reads, because he offers good information.
So, today, he sent out a message and asked us to, “Write your 5 – 7 step business plan on a napkin, and share it.” So, I did.
Inspired to Write 7 Steps
I wrote the quick version of what is right here on a napkin and then typed it into the email.
The guy has some seriously good ideas, and I’m sure the basis of my list of seven below is probably found somewhere in the Sean Mize podcasts, or on his email list, because once you’ve got the program down – it’s there for good. You never lose it. And you do it again, over and over again.
And it works, because everyone has something they can do incredibly well, that solves problems for other people.
So here’s the list:
1. Come up with a stellar solution for the problem that has kept you awake all night for a week.
2. Call your mentor (me, not Sean) because you need a squeeze page.
3. Create a squeeze page, with a great list of benefits. (Need a copywriter?)
4. Tell people and drive traffic to your squeeze page. (Share your squeeze page everywhere, with everyone in your niche market.)
5. Capture name and email. Because … Name and Email = LIST.
6. Write an email /article /piece of quality content each day.
7. Crank out the products, because baby those folks are gonna buy what you offer.
(I’m gonna have to write smaller, that didn’t all fit on the napkin!)
Write your 7 Steps Business Model
Seriously, the reason Sean Mize makes money online, and the reason I make money online, is because we find solutions, and then we sell them.
There’s a stellar mechanic, who offers his expertise online – EZ Auto Maintenance.
One of the many services I provide is book editing, book covers, and even publishing. Your book needs to be published! Contact me! Or visit ACE Writers for more information about publishing your story.