Did you ever wonder if having a coach would help you make your business online more successful?
When you’re starting out online, there are so many things you just don’t understand that you might need someone to answer the questions, respond to the insecurities, and add the details that don’t come with a program. Recently, I offered a Template for Putting your Business online, and creating ways for you to Make Money Online. Within just a few days, I had 32 people who purchased the program but needed more information. That more information turned into a coaching phone call and coaching emails – answering the same questions over and over again.
As a coach, that’s when I know there are enough people who need ‘details’ to put together a coaching package to help them apply the program to their own businesses. Here’s why you need a coach:
- You have ALL the information, but it’s overwhelming you, and you need some help absorbing it, and doing the steps that will take you to success. You need a coach to give you the step-by-step directions in small enough bits that you can stop feeling overwhelmed and just get it done.
- You have it all right there, but you don’t know where to start. You need a coach to give you the start up directions to make it easier to get your project off the ground. You need a coach to get you started.
- Refuse to buy the product. You don’t want to purchase the product that will tell you how to do it, you’d really rather talk to a person, ask the questions yourself. This is good, and if you want a personal coach option, I can do that too. It’s more expensive, because I’m going to be answering the same questions for you individually as I do for the group, but if you really want to talk to me one-on-one, sure… Let’s do that! (Personal Coaching Program)
- Refuse to buy tools and resources. You don’t understand why you need to purchase the tools and resources, so you want to ask your coach. Well, there’s really not much I can do to help you here… Because you’re going to need the tools to keep your business going and make it profitable. As your coach, I may actually be able to convince you to buy them and get beyond your lack of interest in spending that money. The reality is, you’ll need traffic and tools and resources result in traffic. You need to buy these.
- You don’t trust the recommendations in the package you purchased. Okay, so you want to speak to a person, and you’ll trust the person, right? Of course, it’s easier to trust a person and follow directions given to you personally, but what about a directive given to you in an email? Frequently coaching packages, particularly mine, use emails to respond to people. Will you follow those directions?
- Fail to track your actions and progress. If you don’t keep track of what you’re doing, how will you know if it works or not? That’s the coach’s job to teach you to track your actions and follow through on getting results when your actions mark the best options. You’ll need to know how to track, what to track, and when to follow through. A coach teaches you these things.
- Know your traffic pattern, and where how it arrives. When you’re running a business online, you need to know where your traffic comes from, and how you drive additional traffic. If there’s a pattern to the traffic, you’ll need to know that as well, because that will drive and bind your income. A coach not only teaches you how to track these things, but also gives you additional options for driving traffic to help your business be successful.
Having a coach can make the difference between having a successful online business, and having a business online that does nothing and makes no money. Every successful entrepreneur I know online has had a coach or mentor for at least the early part of their online career.
Hiring a coach, and paying for their services assures you that you’re getting the full value package. Most any coach will politely answer your questions if you’re a customer, but they won’t offer additional information that you need, and they won’t give you the cow for free, if you’re only buying the milk. This isn’t free sex. It’s coaching and mentoring, and those are paid professions.