I’m so totally stoked to have you on board.
Before you go, let’s talk about your online business.
You’re going to need a website!
If you don’t already have a website, you’ll want to get one, and I’m not going to tell you it doesn’t matter what you have, it does. I recommend getting a wordpress supported site so you can do a lot of the work yourself. I design sites and focus on making them user friendly so the owner of the site can pretty much update their own website with some tech support. I have a variety of packages, but if you’re willing to learn and do much of the work yourself, this one is the BEST Website available, because I will design a great, viable template, and help you promote your site, plus keep up with the technical side of the site, and review your updates to make sure you have a working program for your online business.
Creating up to 5 pages designed for content – including a landing page, a quality front page, blog page, with side bars, contact page, and some additional graphics or content to promote your site.
Below are a few of samples of our work:
Don’t have a blog? We can fix that really fast. Within a week, you can have a blog set up, with your great header, some amazing graphics, and all the basic elements of a blog, ready for you to start posting your own content.
This GO – Blog for Cash Package includes more than just a great blog package, because we’ve included a few important requirements for blogging. Including:
- Great Header Graphic with Logo (valued at $247)
- Up to 3 pages of content (about 500 words) (valued at $297)
- Monthly hosting/technical maintenance package (valued at $97 per month)
- Monthly basic blog package, to help you get a good start on growing content (valued at $147 per month)
- Social Media Set Up for Marketing package (valued at $297)
- Training package – Blog for Cash (valued at $397)
- Straight up directives for making your blog profitable (valued at $397)
Kick off your block with our preset *discounted* package at $697 – already reduced by more than $700 – followed by a monthly subscriber fee of just $147 per month. (one year minimum required subscription)